DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be provided if expected. Also a pressure compen sated movement handle can be added for the circuit to manage the descent pace of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our income engineer for your unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The energy unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree from the tank right after the initial running of the electrical power unit.
6. Oil shifting is needed after the preliminary a hundred operation hrs, afterwards once just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow control may be added to circuit to regulate the decent pace with the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank soon after the preliminary operating of your energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is needed just after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards once just about every 3000 hours.